Mission: Land!1.0 Description:
Did we mention the flaming meteors, large orbiting chunks of rock, photon turrets, black holes, radiation belts, space storms, and a limited amount of fuel?
Are you a pilot or a wannabe? Beautiful 3D-rendered graphics, a tight-soundtrack, and unlimited replay make this game old-school arcade at its best.
· Nice 3D-Rendered Graphics: From your shiny spaceship to the plummeting meteors, to the fairly large supernova explosions that burst across your screen RGB wonder, all the graphics in the game were modeled and rendered in full 3D using what might be called state-of-the-art technology... well, that's pushing it. Get it now!
· A New Kind of Arcade: If you're an old-school arcade buff you will love the fast-paced action of Mission: Land! But if you've never been into arcade games we think you'll like it nonetheless: this is not your space-invaders, asteroids, or shoot-em-up clone--this is arcade "spin-off." Get it now!
· On-the-fly Level Generation: With Mission: Land! you'll never reach the quitting point: our on-the-fly level generation ensures infinite play and replay: no two levels are the same (mission 1 will be different every time), and you can play to level 10,000--if you can make it that far! (hint hint: you won't.) Get it now!
· Cool Music: Mission: Land! features 11 music tracks from talented musicians Michael Huang and Adam DiTroia: maybe good enough to copy to your ipod. (Unfortunately, to reduce download size we were forced to significantly lower music quality in the demo). Get it now!
· The best easter-egg ever: How often do you hear a company flaunting a game because of an easter egg? Not very often. Okay yeah, Rebel Assault 2 had some pretty nice ones, but ours is better.