Far Cry Patch 1.1 Description:
An accidental hero finds himself on a remote tropical paradise, where a madman plays God; engineering various species of enhanced creatures to replace what he believes is a genetic dead-end. .. mankind.
The game is set around 2020 on a set of tropical islands in the pacific. And has a strong tropical-paradise feel, scenic in its beauty, but, harbors a terrible threat. It is a mix of jungle / primal / and next-gen technology.
As the player you find yourself drawn into a secretive plot involving secret research facilities with scientists involved in military genetic-research, a secret "security" force of mercenaries, and, advanced net-generation weaponry and equipment.
- Added toggle modes for Aim and Crouch
- Fixed numerous small bugs
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load more than one instance of FarCry
- Fixed bug with AI autobalance that sometimes caused it not to initialize outside of DEVMODE
- Fixed issue where player spawns a little higher in the air after a load from checkpoint.
- Improved AI saving state at checkpoints.
- Fixed issue with FarCry anti-cheat kicking players connecting to non-similar regions due to post process copy protection
- FarCry anti-cheat is now disabled by default (replaced with Punkbuster)
- Added support for All Seeing Eye
- Added Punkbuster support
- Added new netcode optimizations, vehicles now use significantly less bandwidth in client to server updates. Mounted weapons no longer generate packets when not being used. Included various other packet compressions.
- Added network commands to help players tune the network rates for better performance, including the following commands:
cl_cmdrate – Limit the number of command packets sent from client to server
sv_maxcmdrate – Limit the max cmd rate clients can specify
cl_updaterate – Limit the number of update packets sent from the server
sv_maxupdaterate – Limit the max updates clients can specify
cl_maxrate – Max bits per second can be adjusted
sv_maxrate_lan or sv_maxrate (for non lan, ie internet) will limit the cl_rate allowed on the clients
sv_DedicatedMaxRate – To change the server update speed
- LAN servers now restricted to LAN IP’s
- Configurable ubi.com ports sv_auth_port (port directing ubi.com cdkey authentication) and sv_regserver_port (port used to register servers with ubi.com) for admins.
- Added ability to disable server address publishing with command sv_servertype “NET”
- Fixed some issues with sv_port variable
- Open query protocol to allow monitoring of the server with external tools
- Server config can now be anywhere with any name
- Improved priority based network system (below a certain limit it was not sending, now it does)
- Fixed adjustable cmdrate with vehicles
- Fixed command line joining, there was still a little problem
- Added some optimizations to UI system drawing/updating
- Fixed bug where “Join game button” no longer worked in multiplayer UI
- Fixed issue with dedicated server running on Windows 2003 Server edition
- Fixed bug when players get out from a vehicle, the player will go in standing pose (no crouch or prone).
- The message “drop your weapon to take this other weapon” will disappear only when the player go away from this weapon, not immediately.
- Fixed no pain sounds if an explosion didn’t really hurt the player.
- Improved shader speed (up to two times faster) for NVidia Geforce FX cards on very high settings
- Fixed fog bug with NVidia drivers
- Added support for NVidia NV40 chipset
- Fixed realtime shadows from blended trees
- Made improvements to lighting shaders on very high settings
- Fixed bug with lake reflections
- Added support fro PS3.0 shader profile
Promote your web site, services or products with a custom jigsaw puzzle. (Commercial)
Keystroke! Voice Recognition Software controls your favorite games and apps (Commercial)
A new unique puzzle game with basic idea like jigsaw puzzle, but a lot of modifications, special items, enemies and unusual squares have been added! (Commercial)
The purpose of Lines is to gain points by aligning at least five or more balls of the same colour ho... (Commercial)
This is your old friend -- Critical seeker say hello to you. This is my special version named Critical Seeker Children's Day version. You will be show (Commercial)
Make words by catching falling letter-stars and throw dice to score. (Commercial)
Play Hitori puzzles on your PC - MPS-Hitori 2006 has unlimited puzzles to play. (Shareware)