Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Patch1.15 Description:
For further information on this strange new Hero and a listing of his abilities, visit http://www.battle.net/war3
· The matchmaking system has been significantly updated. New accounts should more quickly begin playing against opponents of equivalent skill level
· Clan ladders are now functional. Games against ranked players will now contribute to your clan's ranking on the ladder
· Clan information is now displayed in your player profile, including your clan name, tag, ladder ranking, and more
· Display of channel moderators has changed
· Ladder information is now more clearly separated in your user profile.
· Free For All (FFA) games are now anonymous. Account names and player levels will no longer be displayed to other participants. Other players will be displayed as "Player X", where X is the number of the player in the game
· Added an on/off button for the "Alt" formation toggle functionality to the Options --> Gameplay menu. The option is "On" by default.
· Added a "Worker Selection" button that appears beneath the construction progress indicator for Night Elf and Orc buildings. This allows Orc and Night Elf players to re-select workers that are currently constructing a building and give them additional way-pointed orders.
· Added the ability for users to double-click replay files (*.w3g files) from system directories. Doing so will automatically launch the game and load the appropriate replay
· Buff and debuff icons (not including auras) now flash when their duration has 10 or fewer seconds remaining
· Buff icons will display in the tooltip when a group-selected unit is highlighted in the info panel
· A new Neutral Hero, the Goblin Tinker, has been added to the game.